Everyone of us enjoys the outdoors and what summer can offer. However housework is never done and for the health of our family we cannot lose sight of what needs to be done inside.
There are many reasons why our carpets should not be neglected and here are ten reasons why it is important to have your carpets cleaned year round.
1. Prolongs the life of your carpet. Regular carpet cleaning using hot water extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your precious floor-covering investment.
2. Protects air quality indoors. Carpets trap airborne pollutants, and those pollutants must be removed regularly in order to protect your carpet and maintain indoor air quality for your family.
3. Making carpets easier to maintain. Carpet soiling is generally made up of dry soils. If you ensure your carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains. Spots and stains cling to your carpet fibres and can attract more soiling. If you remove them immediately it will protect your carpeting from damage.
5. Helps prevent buildup of allergens and bacteria. Any soiling that is moist can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Fresh Carpets Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets will speak for themselves and will intensify the overall beauty of a clean well cared for home.
7. Gives a sense of Satisfaction. You feel better about yourself and your home environment when it kept clean.
8. Ensures your costly investment is always looking and feeling clean and fresh.
9. Helps eliminate dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in carpets.
10. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be professionally cleaned using the extraction method within a specific time period, usually every 12 to 18 months.